This year we’ve seen 2500 clients and provided 18,500 hours of therapy for issues including opioid addiction, trauma, domestic violence, anger management, depression, parenting and more. 90% our clients can’t afford to pay for their services so your support enables us to continue our ongoing services. Know your dollars go toward saving lives – one client at a time! We would like to express our heartfelt gratitude to Happy Family Pharmacy for their unwavering support of our work over the past four years. With their monthly contributions, we have been able to provide vital services to our community, making a real difference in people’s lives. Thank you for your contribution and for making our community a healthier and safer place to live. You can help a child, a family or an individual today who is struggling with mental illness and emotional distress.
You can help a child, a family or an individual today who is struggling with mental illness and emotional distress.
- $25 will help equip one child with skills to recover from abuse and trauma.
- $50 will help a young single father learn parenting skills.
- $100 will help give a new mother an hour of counseling to help overcome anxiety and depression.
- $250 will help stabilize a family overcoming domestic violence.
- $500 will help support a group session for individuals working together to overcome addictions, anger and abuse.
- $1,000 will help give a family renewed hope after tragic losses through violence and trauma.