With support from the Institute for Mental Hygiene, NOLA for Life Initiative and Greater New Orleans Foundation, the Healthy Relationships program provides psychoeducational groups and individual sessions at no charge to teens and young adults focused on respectful conflict resolution, communication skills, and violence-free relationships. The Healthy Relationships Program is a 12-week group program that meets weekly in the community, schools and at our Canal Street office.
- Dangers of Cough Medications and Their Different Types
- FSGNO Secures Medication Supplier Contract for 2023-2025
- A Family Service counselor helped me learn how to manage my anxiety and be more successful in personal relationships and at work.
- A Family Service counselor helped me work through the grief I felt after my father’s death and feel happiness again.
- A Family Service counselor helped me learn how to manage my anger and find new, more productive ways to resolve conflicts.