Family Service of Greater New Orleans offers exciting and meaningful internship opportunities for top students at the master's level. Develop practical clinical skills by working with experienced professionals who are providing therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
Interns at Family Service will...
- Experience working with diverse client populations at four possible placement sites--New Orleans, East Jefferson, St. Bernard or the Westbank.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
- Receive three hours of individual and group supervision weekly.
- Have the opportunity to work flexible daytime and evening hours.
- Develop sound clinical skills in an agency environment.
For more information, contact:
Jennifer Bobeck, LPC