Family Service of Greater New Orleans offers exciting and meaningful career opportunities for individuals wishing to help improve the lives of children, adolescents and adults in the Greater New Orleans Area.
Employment at Family Service includes excellent benefits and a good working environment.
Family Service of Greater New Orleans offers exciting and meaningful internship opportunities for top students at the master's level. Develop practical clinical skills by working with experienced professionals who are providing therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
Interns at Family Service will...
- Experience working with diverse client populations at two possible placement sites-New Orleans or the Westbank.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy to children, adolescents and adults.
- Receive three hours of individual and group supervision weekly.
- Have the opportunity to work flexible daytime and evening hours.
- Develop sound clinical skills in an agency environment.
For more information, contact:
Molly Bartlett, MSW, LCSW